Sunday, 4 February 2018

Genting Highland 2k18!

S a t u r d a y  y a y

Kak cik : *woke me up* Dik.. Kak lili ajak pergi Genting, nak ikut tak?
Me : *silent for 3 sec* Ha jom jelah.

Bcs kak cik pun off day so why not. Mak asked me the same question and I agreed je bcs to stay at home without doing nothing /lol actually there's a lot to do but nahh/ hmm better keluar huhu. By the way, I've been there last year hahahah, about the end of the year. It was still fresh in my mind. But the difference for this time was that we went out with my brother and sister-in-law with her son.


To be honest, the last time I went there, I had intend in myself that I'll not gonna ride cable car again because gayat wei dengan angin tiup ala ala adui. But this time the wind much more powerful lol because we went back to the first station from the third at night. It was raining and just imagine how cold it was and how the wind manage to produce the scariest sound. Macam bunyi nak terjadinya puting beliung, ha bayangkan la gayat tak gayat aku. Macam ala nak goyang-goyang pula dia. Tapi senanya aku je over lebih hahahahaha orang lain boleh rilek je /aah boleh rilekkkkkk/ Maybe because I'm afraid of high places. 

So, here I made a video along the journey on cable car, just for fun, so that I can keep watching them eventhough the view were not so attractive because the outdoor theme park was still under construction. Probably by the end of 2018, they may finish. I'm not gonna ride any of them huhu penak0t. Kalau ajak naik kuda pusing-pusing lek-lek kita nak lah kahkahkah. 

p/s : the price for the ticket rm8 per head (normal class) & rm40 for glasses gondola.